Wow! Since I’ve started this blog, so many of you (friends, family, and even those who I’ve never met) have already contacted me about your Dreams, and have asked for Interpretation! To keep up with the demand, I’m going to take Dream Interpretation requests through this page!
Before you tell me your Dream, Read Below!
*I keep your Dream and Dream Interpretation very private. I will not ever use your information or name without your full permission.
My process for Dream Interpretation:
1. I pray and ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom, revelation, and interpretation for the Dream and for your life.
2. I refer to the Bible and multiple Ministry resources for added insight.
3. I usually record my process for interpreting the dream via a voice recorder. (I do this so when I deliver the dream interpretation back to you, you can refer back to and continuously pray over as you take the interpretation of the dream and apply it to your life!)
Here’s what I will contact you with:
1. Who the Dream is from: God, Devil/Demonic, or Your Soul.
2. What Category your Dream is about (20 Possible Categories Include: Future/Prophetic, Healing, Calling, Direction, and more!)
3. Who the Dream is about: You or Someone else.
4. Breakdown of the Dream that includes the significance of it’s Purpose of Colors, People, Objects, and other details of the Dream!
5. A Concise Statement of the Purpose and Benefit of your Dream. (Even bad Dreams can be used for Good, Godly Purposes!)
6. What You should Do (Specific Prayer or Action) in response to the Dream!
-And other Relevant Information for the Interpretation or your Life!
Interpretation is Free, but I accept Donations!
Typically I spend about 30 minutes to 3 hours to Interpret short, long, and multiple Dreams! In my process above, I spend time praying over the Dream, seeking the Holy Spirit for Interpretation, and praying over your life and that God would use the Dream for His will for you!
I believe that God wants to speak to you through your Dreams, and that you can’t put a price on His work through the Holy Spirit, so the donation is strictly for my time and effort. Since I have a full schedule and a family and home to love and attend to, I have to sacrifice time to spend on Dream Interpretations. Of course, I love Interpreting Dreams, and love seeing you all receive supernatural revelation from them, so the money goes towards my time, efforts, and building back into this ministry so I am able to do this for the long run! If you choose to donate, I will respond to your Dream submission within the selected time frame. If you are not able to donate, it will take longer for me to get to the Dream, but I will gladly interpret it within my allowed schedule.
If you are not able to donate, that is completely okay! I still would love to Interpret your Dream with you! I just ask that from my time, you would leave a comment afterwards with how it impacted you. (You can also leave a comment anonymously without putting your name!)
*See donation pricing below.
Guidelines for Sending me your Dream:
Below are the questions for you to answer while typing your dream that will help me accurately interpret your Dream! Please try to give as much of the information listed below, and anything else that you think may be helpful (such as what’s currently going on in your life and what you’re currently experiencing in your day-to-day relationships with friends, family, and God)!
1. When did you have the Dream? What was going on in your life around that time?
2. Type out the whole Dream (Or Voice Record it through your phone or electronic device, upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and type the link in the Description Box below).
3. What Role did you play in the Dream?
4. Restate people, objects, colors, or other details that struck you as important.
5. What emotions did you feel or experience as the Dream went on, and when you woke up?
6. Did you think God gave you part of the interpretation when you woke up? Write it here. (If not, that’s okay!)
7. Has this Dream ever recurred in a similar way or in a different way
8. Did you have control during the Dream?
9. What was the overall color scheme of the Dream?
10. Has anything interesting happened to you or others since you’ve had the Dream?
Donation Options: Click PayPal link below OR Use Venmo App!
(If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can easily make one in under two minutes!)
(My full name is Roy Nicholas Dan, but PayPal only shows my first name, so don’t worry!)